To use STATA you must provide a license for installation on the HPC Cluster. If you do not have a license, please contact your College/Department IT group for licensing details.
- Log into Koko using x2go or ssh
- Open a terminal session
- Load the STATA module by entering “module load stata” in the terminal session
- To start XSTATA, the GUI STATA interface, enter “xstata” in the terminal session
- To start STATA, the command line interface, enter “srun stata <stata prameters>” in the terminal session
- EXAMPLES “srun stata -b example.do” or “srun stata”
- When finished, close the terminal or ssh session and log out of Koko