Downloading the MATLAB installer:
- Log into the MathWorks website here.
- Select ‘Get started today’ under the Download MATLAB section.
- Login with your FAU NetID and password.
- If you have a MathWorks account, click ‘Log In’ under the Log in to your MathWorks Account section. If you do not have a MathWorks account, create a new one using the Create option.
- Select the version of MATLAB you’d like to install and click the Blue button with the download arrow and name of the version.
- Select the version for your Operating System: Windows, Linux, or macOS.
- Once the download completes, run the installer to begin MATLAB installation.
- Choose the ‘Log in with a MathWorks Account’ option and click Next.
- Accept the License Agreement and click Next.
- Log in with your MathWorks Account. This is the account you created or logged into previously to retrieve the download from the MathWorks website.
- Choose the Install option and click Next.
- Select the Individual License and click Next.
- Choose the Installation location, it is typically best to use the default location.
- Select all the toolboxes you wish to use and click Next. You can add more later by simply re-running the installer.
- Select which automatic shortcut entries you’d like and click Next.
- Verify all packages and software to be installed and click Install.
- After installation is complete, keep the Activate MATLAB checkbox selected and click Next.
- Follow the prompts to activate MATLAB.