Globus Online using FAU credentials
- Visit www.globus.org
- Click “Sign Up” in the top right.
- Select Florida Atlantic University from the drop down list and click “Continue”.
- If you already have a Globus account, select “Link to an existing account”, otherwise click “No thanks, continue”.
- Click “Allow” to give the Globus Web App the proper permissions.
- You will be taken to the FAU Single Sign On page, login with your FAU credentials.
- After authenticated, you will be redirected back to the Globus system.
FAU departments/users wishing to run Globus Server will need to request the following firewall rules be added by Security.
Incoming port 22 - Used for SCP file transfers Incoming port 443 - Used for web services Incoming port 2119 - older versions of Globus used for GRAM Incoming port 2135 - older versions of Globus used for GMDS Incoming port 2811 - GridFTP Incoming port 8080 - used for web services (job command and control) Incoming port 8443 - used for web services (job command and control) Incoming port 7512 - MyProxy a credential storage device for X.509 credentials Incoming ports 50000-51000 - used for GridFtp connections