Uploading files to compute resources can be accomplished using command line tools such as SCP or Secure File Transfer tools such as FileZilla, Web Transfer tools such as OwnCloud, Globus Online, or Windows File Explorer
Koko File Transfer in Windows:
Using Windows File Explorer
- Open File Explorer
- Navigate to \\koko-dtn.hpc.fau.edu in the address bar
- If prompted for user credentials enter your FAU NetID (such as “fau\<username>”)
- Open your group share or personal folder to copy data to or from koko
Using Mac OS X Finder
- In Finder select command+K (Connect to Server…)
- For Server Address enter: smb://koko-dtn.hpc.fau.edu/
Globus Online enables you to move, sync, and share your data using just a web browser. We take care of time consuming, error prone IT tasks so you can focus on your research. FAU’s HPC home directories are accessible using the fauhpc:cloud endpoint. More information.
- Start FileZilla, can be downloaded here.
- Enter sftp://koko.fau.edu
- Enter your NetID
- Enter your Password
- Enter your password and click Quickconnect.
- Once connected drag and drop the files between the two panes.