Requesting a UF Gator link account.
- Request an FAU Research Computing (link)
- Request a UF account (Gator link) and enroll in 2FA (link)
- Enter Rhian Resnick as the sponsor.
- Enter email@example.com as the sponsor(s) email addresses.
Once you have been granted a UF Gator link account.
- Request a HiPerGator (HPC) account (link)
- Login with your new UF credentials and fill in the information requested.
- For the Faculty Sponsor you need to select “Rhian Resnick”.
- Once the HPC account is created you can login via ssh to hpg.rc.ufl.edu. This will allow you to transfer files, start jobs, etc…