OpenFOAM 4.1 is available on Koko. To load the software, please use the following steps:
- Connect to Koko via SSH with X11 forwarding or with X2go. Details found here.
- Open a terminal session and load the module using the command “module load OpenFOAM/4.1”
- Allocate resources using the command
srun -N <number> -p <queue> --x11 --pty <OpenFOAM commands>
- -N allocates however many nodes are specified after.
- -p specifies the partition to use, depending on time and resource requirements. Details here.
When computation is complete, please close all terminal sessions and log out of Koko to de-allocate resources for use by others.