- Before we begin, log into Koko via your favorite method with either a GUI or x11 forwarding, please click here for details.
- Open a terminal session.
- Load the Ansys module with “module load ansys”.
- Check how many licenses are available with the command “ansyscheck”.
- Allocate resources and start Fluent:
srun -n <number> --x11 --pty fluent-srun<version if applicable>.sh
- Please click here for a list of common SLURM srun parameters and how they work.
- Fluent will open interactively so you can run your tasks.
- When complete, close Fluent and sign out of Koko to de-allocate resources.
Note: The versions of the fluent-srun command may be located in /cm/shared/apps/ansys/bin/slurm.
- 2D Double Precesion: fluent-srun-2ddp.sh
- 3D Double Precesion: fluent-srun-3ddp.sh
- 2D Single Precesion: fluent-srun-2d.sh
- 3D Single Precesion: fluent-srun.sh